Experience medical-caliber treatments and results in the serenity of our new, luxurious spa.Request a Free Consultation
Limiting sun exposure, staying hydrated, and using high-quality skin care products are all excellent ways to care for your skin. A professional facial can be a very relaxing and luxurious experience, but it's also another intelligent choice for smooth, clear, radiant skin. When you visit Spa One for a facial in Albany, NY, an experienced, licensed esthetician will analyze the condition of your skin and help you select the facial that is suited to the individual needs of your skin.
Visit Spa One at The Plastic Surgery Group in Albany, NY, for a facial or other skin care treatment. Request a free cosmetic consultation using our online form, or call (518) 944-2096 to schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained professionals.
Our Selection of Facials
Whether you want to look radiant for a special occasion or you simply want to take the best possible care of your skin, we have a facial that will provide the improvements you want. Choices include:
- The Spa One Facial is customized for your skin type and may include deep pore cleansing, exfoliation, facial massage, and mask therapy.
- The Express Facial is an excellent choice for fresher skin when you don't have a lot of time. We will renew and refresh your skin while you relax for this 30-minute treatment.
- The Acne Teen Facial can help you have clearer, healthier skin. Through a combination of a blended chemical peel and deep cleansing, this treatment will help clear blemishes, reduce oil, get rid of acne-causing bacteria, and prevent future breakouts. For best results, we recommend having this treatment every other week.
Spa One Facial: $115 | Express Facial: $95 | Acne Teen Facial: $95
While you're here you can take advantage of our comprehensive offering of professional-grade skin care products. Whether you are interested in sun protection, pore reduction, anti-aging, or other skin care goals, count on our knowledgeable staff to help you find products that are personalized for your unique skin care needs.
Answers to Your Questions About FacialsI've never had a facial. What should I expect?
Each facial we offer is personalized to the condition of your skin; however, in general you can expect:
- Gentle cleansing of the skin on the face
- Skin assessment to identify areas of dryness, aging, breakouts, and other skin conditions
- Application of steam to open pores, soften oils, and hydrate
- Facial massage
- Gentle removal of blackheads and whiteheads (extractions)
- Application of a mask to address your concerns such as aging, acne, or dull coloring
- Hand, arm, neck, and scalp massage
- Application of skin care products such as toners, serums, moisturizers, and sunscreen
In addition to being an enjoyable, relaxing spa treatment, a facial, when performed by an experienced, licensed esthetician, provides a variety of rejuvenating benefits to the skin, including:
- Increasing circulation for a more radiant glow
- Exfoliating dead skin cells
- Reducing puffiness and dull coloring by accelerating the skin's natural cleansing process
- Promoting collagen production to soften fine lines and increase firmness
- Preventing and treating breakouts by cleansing the pores and skin thoroughly
- Addressing areas you can't see or reach yourself such as the sides of the face, inside the ears, and the back
This spa visit is also an opportunity for you to learn about appropriate skin care products and purchase them for use at home if desired.How often should I have a facial?
For most skin types, a monthly facial is beneficial. For effective acne treatment, we recommend an acne facial every other week. If you're looking for long-lasting results, you may want to consider HydraFacial MD®, which combines elements of several skincare treatments into one session.What's the difference between a facial and a chemical peel?
Facials and chemical peels provide many of the same benefits including removing dead skin cells, unclogging pores, and stimulating skin cell growth. As indicated by the name, chemical peels involve applying a chemical substance such as salicylic acid on the skin and leaving it there for a specific length of time. Chemical peels can range in strength from mild to aggressive and provide more noticeable improvements than facials. Both facials and chemicals peels are formulated for specific needs such as anti-aging and acne treatment. Our experienced skin care professionals will recommend the options best suited to your skin type and the conditions you want to address.Can facials be combined with other treatments?
Yes. Facials may be used to prime the skin for other treatments, to enhance a relaxing massage, or in combination with other spa treatments such as chemical peels or microdermabrasion for more complete facial rejuvenation. Facials are included in some of our popular Bridal Packages to help brides look their best for the big day.
Other Skin Rejuvenation Options
In addition to facials, we offer a range of advanced skin rejuvenation treatments that can help you have smoother, younger-looking skin. Options include: